The Best Detergents for Organic Cotton
Please care for your Under the Nile products as well as our planet by using biodegradable detergents that do not contain phosphates, chlorine, or petroleum-based surfactants.
Cleaning Under the Nile toys
- Our toys should not be immersed in water and left out to dry (Do not soak).
- Machine-wash and machine-dry.
- Dry thoroughly to ensure that the organic cotton inside does not remain wet (this might allow mold to grow).
- To dry your toy faster, put a bath towel in the dryer along with the toy.
- The only time you spot clean an Under the Nile toy is if it says 'spot clean' on the hangtag.
- The spot clean directions are for our larger toys that cannot be machine-washed.
- Again, do not immerse the toy in water: take a damp cloth with a bit of mild detergent to wash away the spot that needs cleaning.
Read on about: